During the Youth Forum, delegations will vote to elect 6 (six) Youth Advisors to the World Scout Committee. Each delegation has a total of 2 (two) votes PER seat to be occupied. As the Youth Forum elects 6 Youth Advisors, each delegation has a total of 12 votes (2 times 6).
Here are the steps of how a delegation can cast their vote for the election of Youth Advisors:
- Login to the eVoting system and be ready to cast your vote
- The vote will be opened at the end of plenary on 19 August 2021, provisionally scheduled for 15:00 GMT. Your delegation will have about 21 hours to discuss and complete your vote.
- When a vote is activated it will show on the left side of the screen including the progress bar and timer. Click on the active vote. The details of the selected vote will appear on the right side of your screen with the options to cast your vote.
- Select the 6 desired candidates to elect. To split your vote across more candidates, click on the “Split Vote” button to enable the function. Then allocate your 12 votes accordingly across the desired candidates. Each candidate cannot receive more than 2 votes.
- Carefully review your vote allocation is correct.
- Confirm your vote by clicking the “Confirm Vote” button.
- A confirmation that your vote has been submitted will appear.
- The vote will be closed at the start of plenary on 20 August 2021, provisionally scheduled for 12:00 GMT.
- The results will be published and announced at a specific time during plenary. Once published, you can see the overall results of the vote, you will also see that you voted but not how you voted as this is a secret ballot vote. The six Youth Advisors elected will be clearly announced in plenary.
Here is a quick video guide on how to cast a vote for the election of Youth Advisors.