During the Conference only, the hosts of future World Scout Events will be voted on. Because there are only single bidders seeking to host the World Scout Events, then the host is determined by a simple majority.
Here are the steps of how a delegation can cast their vote for the single bidders for the World Scout Events:
- Login to the eVoting system and be ready to cast your vote
- The vote will be opened at the end of plenary on 27 August 2021, provisionally scheduled for 15:45 GMT. Your delegation will have about 20 hours to discuss and complete your vote.
- When a vote is activated it will show on the left side of the screen including the progress bar and timer. Click on the active vote. The details of the selected vote will appear on the right side of your screen with the options to cast your vote.
- Select the desired vote option of in favour, against or abstain to cast your votes. To split your vote, click on the “Split Vote” button to enable the function. Then allocate your votes accordingly across the desired vote options. You can cast some or all of your 6 votes.
- Carefully review your vote allocation is correct.
- Confirm your vote by clicking the “Confirm Vote” button.
- A confirmation that your vote has been submitted will appear.
- The vote will be closed at the start of plenary on 28 August 2021, provisionally scheduled for 12:00 GMT.
- The results will be published and announced at a specific time during plenary. Once published, you can see the overall results of the vote, you will also see that you voted but not how you voted as this is a secret ballot vote.
Here is a guide video on how to cast your vote for future World Events.