- Login to the eVoting system and be ready to cast your vote
- When a vote is activated it will show on the left side of the screen including the progress bar and timer. Click on the active vote. The details of the selected vote will appear on the right side of your screen with the options to cast your vote.
- Select the desired vote option of in favour, against or abstain to cast all your votes. To split your vote, click on the “Split Vote” button to enable the function. Then allocate all your votes accordingly across the desired vote options.
- Carefully review your vote allocation is correct.
- Confirm your vote by clicking the “Confirm Vote” button.
- A confirmation that your vote has been submitted will appear.
- Once the vote is closed, the results will appear. You can see the overall results of the vote, plus how your delegation voted.
Here is a quick video guide on how to cast a vote for a simple motion for the Youth Forum.
Here is a video guide on how to cast a vote for a simple motion for the Conference.
Here's a video guide on how to cast a simple motion vote using a two-thirds majority during the Conference.