Combatting virtual fatigue is a challenge which has been identified, and also raised by NSOs in the focus groups. There are various initial ideas considered on how to address this challenge, including:
- Managing the length of live sessions and ensuring regular breaks in content
- Using different virtual tools and methods to engage with the audience
- Identifying dynamic chairpersons and facilitators
- Providing pre-recorded content in advance of the events to spread out the time needed to participate in the full programme
- Allowing participants to customise their agenda
- Offering a diverse programme, delivery methods and session topics
We are keen for feedback and ideas from NSOs to help ensure a positive experience for all, please be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share any ideas.